When you create an account on our website, we ask you to create an account through MyQii. You can have the required data automatically shared with vb&t Verhuurmakelaars, provided the sharing action between the MyQii app and vb&t Verhuurmakelaars is active. You can see this by opening your MyQii app. Do you see no active link to vb&t Verhuurmakelaars among your active share actions? Then you need to link it (again). To start this process, you need to click on "documents" in your file and then navigate to the "MyQii" button.

Read more about using the MyQii app.

Are you unable to use the MyQii app, for example because you are not registered in the Netherlands? Or do we ask you for additional documents? Then you have to upload documents yourself in your file.

Final allocation of a house takes place on the basis of a complete file with all documents. It is possible that you will be asked for a deposit in case of final allocation.

Are you unable to use MyQii because you are not registered in the Netherlands? Then we will ask you to provide documents. Click below on the situation that applies to you and/or your partner and see which documents we need.

  • UWV income statement

    1. Login with DigiD

    2. Go to 'Personal details

    3. Go to 'Employment history' and click on 'Check

    4. Go to 'Insurance report' and indicate which data you want in the insurance report: Please note, this should not include a citizen service number (bsn).

    • Employment history

    • Employment history details

    • Wage data

    click on 'Download print version (pdf)

  • 3x recent bank statement where wages have been deposited

  • recent landlord declaration from current landlord if yourent a house

  • recent mortgage statement from the bank if you own a housefor sale

  • overview of monthly mortgage payments if you own a house for sale

  • copy of the (draft) deed of sale if you have sold your house

  • annual statement of the mortgage if you have soldyour home

  • extract from the population register of your current municipality of residence with residential history

  • copy of bank card with validity date of account from which the rent may be deducted. Note: This may be on the back of your card. In this case we need a copy of both sides!

  • most recent profit and loss statement and balance sheet

  • uittreksel KvK

Note that people who are self employed always have to pay a deposit which is 2 times the monthly rent.

  • recent slip of government pension and/or year statement

  • rent slip of pension and/of year statement

  • identity card / passport / EU residence permit

  • recent landlord’s statement if you are currently renting

  • recent statement from your bank or mortgage provider if you have an owner-occupied property

  • copy of the home purchase agreement in case you sold your house

  • annual statement of the mortgage in case you sold your house

  • acquire a copy of your population register/civil registry with your residence history from your local city hall

  • copy of your bankcard from the bankaccount you are going to use for the rental payments

General information for our (future) tenant:

The rental specialist in the Netherlands

With a housing stock of 15,000 homes, vb&t Verhuurmakelaars is one of the largest rental specialists in the Netherlands. We have 55 years of experience in renting and managing homes.

Customer reviews